Saturday, March 19, 2011

Memories


Memories are beautiful.
Few photos before leaving SG for Melb.

Anyway had intended to post those photos up earlier but been busy trying to organise things and am also in a bad mood due to the departure of my Ah Ma.


Not that I've got the mood now..
Though I actually felt better after this conversation with my sister:



My cousin, who is in UK studying, was also not able to attend the funeral as well.
It makes me believed that Ah Ma really came to our dreams and is probably in a better place since it was a happy dream.

Of course the sense of loss is still there... ok ok.
Shall really stop to bore you guys any furtherrrrrrr.



Delayed photos of Truffle,
On the way back, after collecting her from her "resort"
(I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE SICK OF HEARING TRUFFLE TRUFFLE TRUFFLE BUT I THINK IT'S TXCITING OK!)




A video too!




(ps// I did not select the music. Had to remove some parts that I had videos >> found this pretty awesome SIMPLE video editing site, Jaycut, and they input the music for me. Can choose to remove but I was feeling a little lazy!)




Snapped off her messy hair too.


Stylist: ME!



*abrupt ending*

No comments:

Post a Comment