Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Vanilla Cupcake using Yoplait Vanilla Yoghurt

Photobucket
Photobucket
Finally, top your cupcakes with your favourite frosting!

♥
Photobucket
♥

I made a very simple oreo, cream cheese based frosting for my cupcakes.
Added a little hint of butter for the shine. No other added sugar. Feel free to ask me for the recipe if you would like!

As I love chunks in my frosting, I did not grind them too finely which means.... I CANT PIPE THOSE FANCY FANCY NICE DESIGNS.

Photobucket

Very ugly I know. Shall name it Oreo Soil Yoplait Vanilla Cupcake! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

So, remember guys, if you want a nice presentation for your cupcakes, grind them finely in a food processor.

♥


This recipe was actually modified from BBCGoodFood.

Even though I have halved the sugar portion as Yoplait Vanilla is already sweetened (plus I am not too fond of desserts that are too sweet), it is still good and I can still achieve the nice golden colour. (Sorry I had forgotten to take a photo of the cupcakes before frosting!)

Furthermore, with reduced sweetness, you can have more room for the normally sweet frosting!

♥


Enjoy! (o⌒.⌒o)


No comments:

Post a Comment