Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I've got Yoplait I've got Yoplait

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Thanks to Nuffnang,
I was given the opportunity to do a Product Review on the IMPROVED version of Yoplait Yoghurt!

(<。) IT'S YOPLAIT TIME!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Yoplait (= yoghurt in french), has currently reformulated their old recipe. It's now better than ever!

I gotta say this,
I'm soooo L♥♥♥♥♥ving their 6 pack tubs.

Photobucket


I get an assortment of flavours, ranging from Classic (Vanilla, Strawberry, Mango), Dark Berries (Blueberry, Rasberry, Blackberry), Dessert Twists (Citrus, Apple & Cinamon, Vanilla), Berry Punnet (Strawberry, Raspberry, Mixed Berries) and Orchard Fruits (Peach, Citrus, Mango).

These also comes in 1kg tubs, just for the big-eater!
Ok, not really but definitely a more value-for-$$ option since purchase of bigger bulk usually gives a better deal..
But nah, still loving my mini tubs. `).。o

The mini sized ones are REALLY good for "On-the-Go". ESPECIALLY for my morning classes when I always have to rushrushrush, since I NEVER FAIL to snooze, giving me NO time to prepare my breakkie!

Now,
I can just chuck this Yoplait Mini-Tub into my bag and eat them while driving to school.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sooooo easy!

+


I was also pleased to know that these yoghurts are

Photobucket
"Rich in calcium, No artifical flavours or colours & contains REAL fruits!"
Photobucket

AWESOMENESS.

I can now have a guilt-free snacking since it's also 98% fat free.
Very good during my stress period when I always crave for sweet snacks.

Photobucket

But also cannot eat alot lah! Which is also why this little tub is good for portion-controlled snacking.

+


These little tubs fit perfectly in MY EXPLODING FRIDGE.

Photobucket


Spot them!

Photobucket


I cook & bake alot so this fridge can't contain everything. It's a challenge to squeeze everything in this fridge and I wished that we had gotten a bigger one at the start. Oh well, student life.
OK THATS BESIDES THE POINT.

These little tubs are perfect as they are space-saving!

+


I must say that this 6 pack tubs are also convenient for picnics!

Photobucket
Photobucket


Yes, I know I know. I had the picnic at home. It was an extremely misty and cold day on Monday (11th June) so I decided to stay in, especially since BF is having his exams too.
But it was still fun! I get to bake my cheese souffle (argh, fallen by the time I set everything up. %$#%) and make my lentil soup.

Speaking of soup,

Photobucket
Do you know that you can add the Vanilla flavoured Yoplait to the lentil soup to thicken it up? Just a drop and the sweetness also provided a very good balance.
Photobucket

Try it! Feel free to let me know what you think!



Vanilla flavour is my favourite since it's a versatile flavour.

I can:

- Add to my breakfast smoothie of ANY flavour.
- Incorporate them into my baking recipes!

These vanilla also have added vanilla beans too!

Photobucket



.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TO END THIS, I SHALL SHARE THIS VERY SIMPLE RECIPE USING THE VANILLA YOPLAIT.


Photobucket


(CLICKHERE)*

No comments:

Post a Comment