Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Me, My Chubby Face, Puny Eyes and Down-graded Specs.

Been contemplating if I should get one of those black plastic big frame specs during my Shanghai + HanZhou trip.
I've always wanted one when it was still hot in fashion (yea yea I know its no longer in fashion now)
Somehow, my old specs gave way the day before my China trip!

Photobucket


So ta-dahhhh. Me, my chubby face and my down-graded specs.

Photobucket

It's actually not that cheap, cheaper than Melb but I think I can get better deals in Singapore.
Oh well. My specs gave way and I was forced to get one.

PS// I know my eyes looked super puny. My degrees is 650 each so what do you expect! I've already requested for the thinner (and Japanese made) lens but it still tiny-fied my eyes :(

PSPS// Been terribly busy, trying to catch up with my work. It's not helping when I've been falling sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment