Thursday, May 24, 2012

BEWARE OF HONEYCOLOR.COM

Beware of honeycolor.com !!! 

I'm pretty sure many of you have heard from this company especially since they used XiaXue to advertise for them.
I had ordered from this Malaysian-based company to be delivered to Australia since November 2nd 2011 (Hello? It's freaking 2012 now!) but have yet to receive my lens!

Furthermore, I had sent several emails to them:


Photobucket

Example:

Photobucket

See, I got have got all these evidences!

And more!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Note the dates!

Till now, I have yet to receive any single reply from my last email.
Such a shame. With their huge range of lens I will never buy from them ever again.

Probably those who have received their lens w/o much problems are fine with the company, but when this honeycolor.com encounter missing postage problems, they suck at resolving them!
THEY JUST FREAKING DISAPPEAR.

It's not just me ok! I have done a brief search and looked what I've found.

Photobucket

Have blocked off their dp and names for these reviewers privacy reasons as I did not get their permission. Do a search and I'm sure you can see these too.


You've been warned.

10 comments:

  1. I ordered mine march 12,2012, it's been 2 months and I still don't have it. They only replied once and I emailed them 4 times. Their tracking number only shows information till march 22 and that's it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi

      You ordered to be delivered to which country? I gave up chasing after them as I know they will never reply. Scammer!

      Delete
    2. To USA, they replied once saying I should contact my local USPS (shopping company). I did and they said they said its olnly showing arrived in US for dispatch on march something, that's it and that HoneyColor needs to be the one to call since its international. I have no idea how to get a refund because they're not even good with customer service.

      Delete
    3. They are really very bad with their customer service. Never ordering from them again and I managed to discourage my other friends who almost wanted to order.

      Delete
  2. Hi

    You ordered to be delivered to which country? I gave up chasing after them as I know they will never reply. Scammer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, they gave me a full refund today after I broadcasted on their Facebook fanpage my order number and tracking number saying I never got their order. That's better for me and I learned my lesson

      Delete
    2. I broadcasted once. Gonna do it again since they did not reply. Shall see how it goes :) Thanks btw!

      Delete
  3. You should try contact them at support@honeycolor.com My package stuck in the customs for over 1 month but in the end I got them. Their customer service is good enough to help me by sending another shipment. I will be using Express mail next time since the posting service is uncertain sometime which really bother me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i ordered a few times from geocolouredlenses.com. there was once that it experienced some delay. emailed them and received quick replies. very satisfied with their customer service. maybe you can try them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi

      Thanks for your note. Will keep them in mind.

      Delete