Thursday, April 19, 2012

I just got to post something because I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS INSANE MOMENTS THAT I'M CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING. TWEETING IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Shame on you (ok, provided I am close to you) if you are not aware that I could gobble chilli padi or any fire-inducing food without blinking.
I LOVE SPICY FOOD. Like really spicy that many commented my taste bud is dead.

But.
I've met my match just last Tuesday.

Had lunch with BF & Addison at Crazy Wings (Glenwaverly). Ordered their "变态" wings, the spiciest that they have.
AND OMG.
My mouth and brain could take but not my poor gastric.
I had that 'bulimic moment' within 10mins - it caused the reflux action in my stomach and all my food went to the sewage system.

Ok, plus it was my first meal and my gastric, I guess is pretty weak. Ok, it is because I havent been taking care of it :(
There were some period when drinking coke can give my gastric pain, alcohol can cause the pain , even eating my meals, etcetc.

*ABRUPT ENDING - need to continue with my work*

No comments:

Post a Comment