Monday, September 19, 2011

Birthday Post.. way back to July 11th (or rather, 10th)

The boys' birthday celebration!
Photobucket

At D.O.C
Got to say it's one of the best pizza that Melbourne has to offer.. well, at least for those pizza joints that I've patronized!

Good to celebrate your birthday there because the crews take the initiative to make it special.. and we (Me, Sop & BF) actually gave them tips!
It's like my first time giving tips in Melb because usually,
I dislike the services in Melb or arent too impressed. But this place, this crew in particular had won us over.

Ok, not because of the services that made me rave about the place but the food was goood.
But I must emphasize that you MUST order their Prosciutto or the Truffle mushroom.
Their seafood pizza.. like Ladro, was P.L.A.I.N.

Ladro's was even more disappointing (their prawn pizza) because I really felt as if I was eating flat bread w tomato sauce.
& damn, they charged for the Parmesan cheese! 2.50 for a pathetic little saucer. $#$#%^
Never mind about that, will post up the photos and such, later.

The other good place is at 400 gradi.
In fact, that place is my favourite becauseeee they offer good meat and seafood choices!
And their entree, the Prosciutto Di Parma was a massive YUM!
BF said it's pretty close to what he had in Italy.

Sadly, I forgot about my camera that day so.. no food pictures!

*********

Anyway, back to the topic!

We celebrated the boys' birthday w DOC pizza and Brunetti's cake.
(PS// I still am loving Ganache's cake. HEEE. Except for this particular one that Sophie had for her bday, in which I have got no idea whats that name.)

PHOTOS!

US.
Photobucket

& everyone else!
Photobucket

& since this is their birthday post, one more photo of them. A cheeeeeeeeery one.
Photobucket

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment